No matter what season it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all depend on in our homes: comfort. Or actually, that our air conditioner and furnace will run efficiently and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the transitions of the seasons can only be accomplished through frequently scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners delay or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner examined before the warmer weather turns up. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can detect and fix potential problems before they fully emerge.
Here are a number of things you can anticipate from the pros during an air conditioner tune-up:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is operating at its top performance and that they are clear of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to confirm that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it needs to, hurting the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the appropriate levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hurt the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if there are any possible problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The specialists at Lakeside Heating & Air know just how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at peak performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of a problem with your air conditioner – maintain your investment and let our specialists at Lakeside Heating & Air keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 509-284-4265 or set up an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system serviced now.