When it’s cold in Chelan and Wenatchee you count on your furnace to keep you cozy. If it’s been too long since your system had maintenance, you might have a furnace repair visit in your future. Even if your system seems to be working well, you probably need to clean or replace your air filter. A dustry air filter can block air flow, hurt your furnace’s efficiency and affect the limit switch that controls furnace operation.
There are quite a few reasons you could have to have a furnace repair. The sooner you can reach out for a furnace repair, the better. If you notice any of the following signs, call in an expert, like Lakeside Heating & Air.
1. Your furnace is making a lot of noise. You might have a problem if your furnace is running loudly or making noises that are unfamiliar.
2. Your blower isn’t operating properly. Is it running for enough time? Is it running endlessly? Does the air flow seem weak? You might have something wrong with your air filter or furnace blower.
3. Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Have you turned up the thermostat again and again but don’t feel like the temperature is what it should be? This could suggest a few particular problems. It could be something wrong with your thermostat. It may be an issue with your gas source or pilot light. It could even be that your furnace isn’t large enough for your space.
4. Your monthly bill keeps climbing. Your usage isn’t changing but your bill keeps growing. This could indicate several different problems. Your HVAC professional will help figure out what’s going wrong.
5. You smell gas. This is serious. If you smell gas, stop your furnace right away and close off its gas supply. Keep lights off and don’t use matches until your HVAC expert or your gas company has a chance to inspect it.
6. You find water gathering around your furnace. This is generally a clogged condensation line. It might demand both plumbing and HVAC technicians to remedy.
You’ll know when you need to schedule furnace repair now that you’re familiar with these common symptoms. The pros at Lakeside Heating & Air will be there when you need us. Call us at [[phonenumber]] or use our online scheduler to make an appointment.