As springtime begins, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Chelan and Wenatchee? Especially if your cooling system is recently installed or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can malfunction.
Having your unit checked yearly by a Lakeside Heating & Air specialist can help spot little issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your system to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps locate little issues before they lead to big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully examine parts and complete a cycle of AC performance tests. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into extensive problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Immediately with Lakeside Heating & Air
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Lakeside Heating & Air pros a call at 509-284-4265 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your house, make sure to look at our special offers for savings on your upcoming service.